test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anniversary Event

whateverbill44whateverbill44 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Yha!! I did the stupid without realizing what I had done till it was to late, I deleted my points 800 of them, wow I am so sad, I worked so hard in getting those points and now only got 40 points and probably, it would have been 840 points towards that vulcan ship, is there anybody that can help me I am sooooo upset. I spent a lot of hours on this game and have never asked for anything, but now I need some support please anybody can you help me.

Comments

• Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    That is happening a surprising amount lately. In game, type /bug into chat click 'Contact GM' and let them know what happened with as much detail as feasible (what you did, time it occured, etc.), they be able to help. Though it will likely take a while for them to get back to you.

If you have another character, or can make a new character, slot the project on the other character, do the two missions and continue getting as many tokens as you can on that character. If the GM can't help or hasn't gotten back to you by the end of the Anniversary Event, slot all the tokens you have in it and complete it next year. The old tokens expire, but the projects do not, and the next year's token will work in the project.
  • Options
    whateverbill44whateverbill44 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    9th Anniversary prize vouchers I had 800 and counting by accident I deleted them is their anyway you can get them back for me yes or no if I don't get them back I lose the chance of getting the 9th anniversary Vulcan ship RobbieNobbie@whateverbill44
  • Options
    I'm not a dev or part of support, I can do nothing for you. You might try the Support button up top under 'More' on mobile). Even more unfortunate, someone I've heard from got in touch with Support and they basically said to do the same as I said with grinding it back out...
  • Options
    jenicazarinajenicazarina Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Protect status "On" is your friend!
    Resistance is never futile!

800S3a8.jpg
  • Options
    Protect status "On" is your friend!

Actually, that's problematic with things that stack, as the protected stack won't except new items into that stack. So, if you protect say the first 400 from the missions, the rest you get from Q won't stack on top and are still at risk of being accidentally discarded, while consuming two inventory slots.

Also, I don't think it's applicable in this case, as it seems the OP accidentally Cancelled the project with items already inside and hit 'OK' out of habit established by the 'Fill All' function added to the Reputation projects, if you don't hold down Ctrl. Hopefully the new UI person will help with these happening on the development side to not over-use warnings or at least make them distinctive enough to cut through quickly established habits.
  • Options
    ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    Yha!! I did the stupid without realizing what I had done till it was to late, I deleted my points 800 of them, wow I am so sad, I worked so hard in getting those points and now only got 40 points and probably, it would have been 840 points towards that vulcan ship, is there anybody that can help me I am sooooo upset. I spent a lot of hours on this game and have never asked for anything, but now I need some support please anybody can you help me.

Use another pylon. Start the project. Do the episodes with that pylon for 400. Keep doing it every day on timer(as of this post, the event ends in just over 8 days, so you'll be able to get 9 days worth due to it being on a 20 hour cooldown), and use lobi to get the rest of the progress(I hope you have the means to get lots of keys really fast!). The clock's ticking, and hopefully you learn an important lesson from this. Otherwise, hold onto the project until the next anniversary event.