test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Q no longer offers Omega Stabilization mission EDIT: It's really a Mission Tracker bug

trafaalgatrafaalga Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited February 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have two toons that cannot get the Omega Stabilization Mission from Q. Party Patrol still works and shows up and shows the cooldown. Omega Stabilization is not in the Q dialogue at all, nor is it in the mission tabs (e.g., "Available"). My toon had 680 9th anniversary tokens when this bug happened. Now a second toon with 40 tokens has the same problem. I have another toon that I started over with and maybe, if nothing goes wrong, I can finish on that by the deadline.

How am I supposed to get the 9th anniversary ship if the ability to get the mission keeps disappearing from my toons?

Lezrel@trafaalga (680 and stuck, KDF-Rom)
Sammie@trafaalga (40 and stuck, Disco-Fed)
Post edited by trafaalga on

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Check your "in progress" listing in the Mission Journal. Make sure it is not already activated.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    > @where2r1 said:
    > Check your "in progress" listing in the Mission Journal. Make sure it is not already activated.

This. I had the mission become "invisible" once while it was still active. In the 'in progress' menu you can see the objectives and finish it.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Oh and if it is "In Progress" I found that making it the primary mission will stick it back on the mission tracker.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • trafaalgatrafaalga Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Thank you, both. It was there. For some reason, the mission had disappeared from the Mission Tracker window, and I could not find it any other way.

So I guess it's really a Mission Tracker bug.