test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Personal Endeavors Destroy Herald Ships bug

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
Currently i play the mission Blood of the Ancients to destroy the 30 Herald Ships for my Personal Endeavor. However as you can see in the video i put up on Youtube for the Devs to look at, I destroyed 6 ships but only 1 counted. https://youtu.be/YpoXF29bT88
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.

Comments

• ekypyrosekypyros Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Yeah cos you play on EASY skill ...
    Herald Sphere on Advance worked for me !.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    They need to add the difficulty required to finish the objectives. Somewhere. If that is what is going on.

Most likely, not everything counts because all possible variables did not make it into the programming.

I am sure the Devs are looking for stuff like this mentioned by players right now.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    ekypyros wrote: »
    Yeah cos you play on EASY skill ...
    Herald Sphere on Advance worked for me !.

Nonsense comment. First off i played on advanced which you can clearly see under the mini map, second I should have been able to choose between storyline missions or TFO's as stated in the Endeavor itself. So please take your remarks elsewhere if you have no clue what you are talking about.

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • peachpest04peachpest04 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    As i posted in another thread it may not be a bug as i think anything above the raider is classed as Iconian unless they are meant to count as both then its a bug.
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
    As i posted in another thread it may not be a bug as i think anything above the raider is classed as Iconian unless they are meant to count as both then its a bug.
    It has nothing to do with what kind of ship it is. The quest is called destroy icoinian ships, not cruiser or dreadnoughts which means all iconian ships should count. But who knows since no Dev has answered to this thread i'm assuming they don't really care to read and follow up on stuff. It's not unusual for this game and as long as the Player doesn't profit from it, it will take time to fix it if it ever gets fixed.

• fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    I just did destroy herald ships in a TFO - according to what i was watching only destruction of the raiders were counting? so i got 15 of 30, when i should of gotten well over 50 considering the number of ships in Herald Sphere. Now, i refuse to run 2 TFOs to complete 1 endeavor so i now have to loose the endeavor. Thanks for nothing. From now on, i will be skipping the Destroy Herald Ships Endeavor till i know its fixed. My time is limited and cannot spend an hour doing 1 Endeavor. I will be wasting reroll tokens to select a different endeavor till this one is properly fixed.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Hasn't this been fixed already? or was that just for Iconian ships? You need to destroy the frigates/raiders... only they count. Cap ships do are not counted... program error/oversight or intended /shrug