test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

30% off Starter Packs for 24 Hours!

baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
From 12pm 1/28 – 12pm 1/29 PT only, on PC, 30% off everything in the “Starter Packs” section of the C-Store on PC!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11077703-30%-off-starter-packs-for-24-hours!

*This is PC only. Corrections to be made to blog announcement.
GrWzQke.png
Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
----> Contact Customer Support <----
Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
Tagged:

Comments

• pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Thank you so much for listening to feed back and changing the flash sale times so international players can take part. For the first time in a long time a flash sale was on in my play time so I brought 2 items. This is far better then the old 8 hour flash sales which only appear while we are sleeping for 8 hours so where impossible to take part in.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Fed/KDF/Rom Starter pack can only be claimed by 1 character, only the T1 ship is an account unlock. Everything else (Borg BOFF, 12 Inventory & 12 Bank Slots, Mk2 Gear & XP Boost) is 1 time claim.

• nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    pottsey5g wrote: »
    Thank you so much for listening to feed back and changing the flash sale times so international players can take part. For the first time in a long time a flash sale was on in my play time so I brought 2 items. This is far better then the old 8 hour flash sales which only appear while we are sleeping for 8 hours so where impossible to take part in.

I've never had too much trouble taking advantage of a Flash Sale if I wanted to, but I live in the USA. I'm really glad it seems Cryptic is doing these Flash sales for the 24 hours though so all players can have a chance & I hope that type of consideration keeps trending.

tigeraries wrote: »
    Fed/KDF/Rom Starter pack can only be claimed by 1 character, only the T1 ship is an account unlock. Everything else (Borg BOFF, 12 Inventory & 12 Bank Slots, Mk2 Gear & XP Boost) is 1 time claim.

Yeah those restrictions of account versus only character conflict me. I think it is a decent deal, especially when on sale, but if you already own the T1 ship it looses some appeal.

• trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    There is a major problem with this sale where the game keeps crashing before you can ever login or shortly after you login. No kind of acknowledgement or eta on a fix for this problem. As safe mode doesn't even help in this regard. So not much of a sale if players cannot even log into the game lol.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Thank you for finally showing sense with the time period for the flash sales.

I saw the last one was 24 hours and wondered if it was an aberration, 2nd is more of a glimmer of hope that it will become the norm.

Still probably going to wait a while before my store boycott is lifted though.