test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Issue with MACO-Accolade: Costumer service officially strikes sails

I received this responds from costumer service, without any further comment...

Ticket Reference # 190120-000117

Recently you requested personal assistance from our online support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 48 hours. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To update your question with additional information, please respond directly to this email or click here to view your ticket on our support site.
Response By Email (Jerreal) (01/24/2019 09:37 PM)
Hello,

Thank you very much for contacting us!

We sincerely apologize for the delayed response due to the high volume of tickets.

We understand your inquiry to unlock the 3rf MACO-tailor set. Unfortunately this is not something that our Customer Service team can assist you with. For highly detailed and specific questions as yours, we would be unable to offer an adequate response. We would highly recommend you ask knowledgeable players in-game or on the forums to see if they would be of assistance.

We hope you understand and apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Jerreal
Game Master
Perfect World Entertainment
http://support.arcgames.com/

Customer By () (01/20/2019 03:12 AM)
Need help, how to unlock the 3rd MACO tailor options since MACO Team Commander Accolade cannot be finished anymore. I would need only two more: Infected ground elite and Khitomer ground elite to finish MACO Team & Elite Commander, but doing normal and advanced (the only remaining variants) don't change anything.

Comments

• gizzardukgizzarduk Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Yep, I raised a bug for this as I got the same response. :neutral:
  • azmodan3azmodan3 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I hope this gets fixed soon. Not that it's just very sad that rewards are now unavailable because of this bug, but also the TFO is incredible easy even with advanced version. I would definitely be more happy if we got fixed Elite Borg TFOs and accolades than new content. :/
    edited March 2020
    Could we get actually some answer from someone from DEV Team? This is extremely irritating that NO ONE is working on this issue. Thousands of people politely asked for a fix and even after 5 YEARS we got no solution. To put it up straight... you won't see a single penny from me until this gets fixed. I won't support company that ignores paying customers (Repeatedly). And please don't come up with answer like"DEV team has no time for cases like this..." You had time to make something like Legendary Bundle so DEVs actually have obviously plenty of time. If you don't want to fix Elite queues, then atleast change the requirements from "ELITE" to "Advanced"... simple enough right...?
    Post edited by azmodan3 on
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,463 Arc User
    azmodan3 wrote: »
    Could we get actually some answer from someone from DEV Team? This is extremely irritating that NO ONE is working on this issue. Thousands of people politely asked for a fix and even after 5 YEARS we got no solution. To put it up straight... you won't see a single penny from me until this gets fixed. I won't support company that ignores paying customers (Repeatedly). And please don't come up with answer like"DEV team has no time for cases like this..." You had time to make something like Legendary Bundle so DEVs actually have obviously plenty of time. If you don't want to fix Elite queues, then atleast change the requirements from "ELITE" to "Advanced"... simple enough right...?

First of all those who work on the Legendary Bundle are not the same people who work on the bug fixes and no they do not have plenty of time. They have schedules, deadlines, etc that they have to comply with. They are a small development team. Please wait and continue reporting the bugs here. They know it is a problem and will fix it when they are able. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    edited March 2020
    Stopped playing this game, so this bug is not a problem anymore.
    Post edited by azmodan3 on