test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Request: Let cross faction ships use all bridges a toon can use

kellmg96#5851 kellmg96 Member Posts: 858 Arc User
have bridge selection. That is able to use any bridge that, that faction the player has as an option.
Like the Risain ships.
The Fakiri ships, the Temporal ships, all of them.
Please. thanks

(vague title corrected) - darkbladejk
I redact NOTHING
bvpbRd1.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    Admittedly I'm not much of a space barbie but I wouldn't mind seeing certain ships have more options for their interior bridge. I support this idea.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    I support this idea whenever it comes up.

This seems easier for Cryptic to do than most other upgrades to interior support. They already have the code in place to pick most bridges for most ships, they would just change that to all and all.
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    It's a good idea. I mean, why the FFFF shouldn't I be able to use vanguard bridges on non-vanguard Jem'Hadar ships? I own all of them after all.

And hey maybe there are some weirdos out there that want to use a Galaxy bridge on a Nicor. Maybe some other crazy person wants to use a Voyager bridge on a Kazon ship. Who the heck cares? Let 'em use it.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    I'll also chime in my support for this. We can pretty much assume that something like, say, a Tholian craft with a human captain has been climate adjusted for a humanoid crew, so why not re-work the interior while they're at it?
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
This discussion has been closed.