test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question about the andorian/tellarite tos uniforms

lazarus51166lazarus51166 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
So I started a tos andorian a couple days ago and when I was updating the rank insignia after gaining a level I noticed something interesting. The chest item section for the uniform had the option unlocked for to use the andorian chest piece, apparently for free, as it had that small checkmark that shows you own the set. Keeping in mind that I don't own it, as I have no interest in buying that one. It also didn't show a zen cost when selecting it. Also note that on any non-andorian character I checked the chest option on listed it as costing 550 zen as I expected it to. Oddly enough, while checking it on a tellarite boff the same thing happened. but with the tellarite tos uniform instead of the andorian one

So my question is, is this intentional? Is it kind of like how you get a free tos uniform for tos characters, but just in regards to those species getting their own version without costing zen or is it some kind of unintentional bug? I just don't get why it would show up as free like that for the very species you'd be most likely to buy those uniforms for. Seems counter intuitive to the logic behind selling species specific uniforms
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    It is intentional. Like the free TOS uniforms AoY get.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.