test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

30% Off Support - 1/17!

baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
Temporal Anomalies have opened a hole to an alternate universe, one with a fantastic sale, Captains. But this Flash Sale will only be available for a limited time – from 12pm-12am PST today only, on all three platforms.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11068293-30%-off-support-1/17!
GrWzQke.png
Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
----> Contact Customer Support <----
Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
Facebook / Twitter / Twitch

Comments

• Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    And queue the flash sale is unfair because of reasons here....
    Because it is. Many of us haven’t had a chance to take part in flash sales for years. Yet again I am going to miss this one as they are just impossible to take part in.

It’s like they don’t care about the player base outside of America. The sales do not appear until late at night after we have logged out and by the time we have been to sleep, had breakfast got ready for work they are finished often before we even get chance to find out about them.

Don’t they realise by cutting out a large group of the player base they are not only alienating those players but reducing profit. Surly it makes sense for an international game to offer flash sales all its player base can access? The bulk of people here play between 10am and 11pm and there are zero flash sales in that timeframe.

• Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    So we only get 70% customer support? ☺
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Store boycott begins anew.

There's no legitimate reason not to have a 24hour time period for a flash sale. They've had them in the past but seem addicted to the 12 hour nonsense.
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Store boycott begins anew.

There's no legitimate reason not to have a 24hour time period for a flash sale. They've had them in the past but seem addicted to the 12 hour nonsense.
    Or change the starting time so everyone gets a chance. Yet again I have got home from work with zero chance to take part. Not that I need to say this to you but its silly how we can play 8 hours a day every day and never over years see a single flash sale. That's just bad business practice.
This discussion has been closed.