test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[STOPC] The Emperor's Lock Box!

13»

Comments

• evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    I have a complaint regarding the new terran uniforms. One of the things I wanted them for was to create a discovery style Starfleet uniform that lacks the giant neck and excessive amount of deltas on the sides, but unfortunately the badge category is restricted to only the terran badge, making it impossible to use the basic shirt and pants for a Starfleet variant, even though the Starfleet boots ARE available.

c5drfvM.png
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • gaevsprivsmangaevsprivsman Member Posts: 314 Arc User
    I have a complaint regarding the new terran uniforms. One of the things I wanted them for was to create a discovery style Starfleet uniform that lacks the giant neck and excessive amount of deltas on the sides, but unfortunately the badge category is restricted to only the terran badge, making it impossible to use the basic shirt and pants for a Starfleet variant, even though the Starfleet boots ARE available.

c5drfvM.png

Notice that too.. perhaps they are going to sell the Discovery era Enterprise uniforms??
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    And where is the Klingon stuff...I like those bling-y, ornate outfits they were wearing in the first couple of shows I caught. It would look sooo cool as formal wear. :) I did not watch the show past that.

The same place as the JH
    nommo#5819 wrote: »
    ltminns wrote: »
    I think you misunderstood me. They have been replacing T5 Lobi and Older Lockbox Ships with T6 equivalents. There are a few of each outstanding.

I'm probably inaccurate but the Hirogen & the Undine are the ones left?

And Voth. Tholians have 3 ships also that are still T5-U.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    ichaerus1 wrote: »
    where2r1 wrote: »
    And where is the Klingon stuff...I like those bling-y, ornate outfits they were wearing in the first couple of shows I caught. It would look sooo cool as formal wear. :) I did not watch the show past that.

The same place as the JH

Eh, I don't care about new outfits, now. I keep forgetting how wonky the Tailor gets....or can get....every time they change something in the graphics. Rather not deal with another costume and what happens to it.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    Already found something from the Emperor Lockbox that's garbage. The Emperor's Fidget Spinner kit module, aka the Yautja throwing disc from Predator movies. 6 meter deadzone, with a max 2 meter range beyond that. Devs need to tone down on their stiffy for "Rule of Cool" just a bit.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Already found something from the Emperor Lockbox that's garbage. The Emperor's Fidget Spinner kit module, aka the Yautja throwing disc from Predator movies. 6 meter deadzone, with a max 2 meter range beyond that. Devs need to tone down on their stiffy for "Rule of Cool" just a bit.
    Yeah it's not as awesome as you think at first. I made a vid demonstrating how it works and the how the sword works:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVieGqVBZLg
    Also if you want another option for a smart-disc in STO try the Kligat from the K-13 fleet holding.:D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Already found something from the Emperor Lockbox that's garbage. The Emperor's Fidget Spinner kit module....
    Also if you want another option for a smart-disc in STO try the Kligat from the K-13 fleet holding.:D

I already got a Kilgat, just haven't used it much, yet. I still don't have Leck's Knives on everyone.

So, Emperor Spinner is similar to Kilgat but much more fussy to use.
    I should probably just hold off on that spinner then. It would just end up being something I am hoarding in inventory.

How about those personal or space traits? Any of those decent? LOL!

"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • jr20mb13jr20mb13 Member Posts: 58 Arc User

c5drfvM.png

its because there was a seperate Discovery outfit available before as a give away, thats where the badges come from, same with the correct collar. the only way to get them now is to start a dsc era character. those outfits were also updated so they could be colour coded like the dsc era enterprise outfits
    Yeah it's not as awesome as you think at first. I made a vid demonstrating how it works and the how the sword works:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVieGqVBZLg

Currently, I'm happy with being able to "Falcon Punch" people with the Repulsor Burst kit module. The knockback is great. :smile:
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    jr20mb13 wrote: »

c5drfvM.png

its because there was a seperate Discovery outfit available before as a give away, thats where the badges come from, same with the correct collar. the only way to get them now is to start a dsc era character. those outfits were also updated so they could be colour coded like the dsc era enterprise outfits

I was here when the ST: Discovery uniform was given away and I got it, which is why the Discovery Starfleet boots are available and pictured in my screenshot :) I'm already using that uniform as the primary for that character, but I hate hate HATE all the shiny deltas and the huge collar the Discovery uniform has on the sides so I was hoping to use this instead.

The Terran uniform top actually doesn't have access to ANY badge except for the Discovery era Terran badge, and on the flip side the Discovery Terran badge is not available for any other uniform top, so if you wanted to use the TOS uniform with the new badge you would similarly be out of luck.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    I don't understand how we can open the Emporer's Lockbox. That is the Emporers and we mear mortals don't have the right to open it. It is as egregious as wearing a Purple Tunic. :)

By the way, who is the 'C' we have to STOP? ;)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • drakan87fdrakan87f Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    are romulan captains able to wear the new terran uniforms?
  • starshine#7408 starshine Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    drakan87f wrote: »

No, they can open the box but only for their UFP bridge officers
    TOS>LDS>DSC>VOY>DS9>PRO>ENT>TNG>PIC

Bring the Enterprise XCV-330 to STO
  • anubis0sarvouranubis0sarvour Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    drakan87f wrote: »

No, they can open the box but only for their UFP bridge officers

That's wrong. Anything Faction X can wear, their Allies should be able to as well.
    3fe5520084f54ba06a859d0b2c824e771701473049.png
    The Borg Assimilator
    Live Long and Prosper.🖖[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]