Lot of interesting, and fun to listen to, than Discovery

smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0ftNI-nBcQ

Though your millage might vary. ;)
Can't wait for part 2. :)
dvZq2Aj.jpg

Comments

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I don't know how much fun this is to listen to, it's really cringey when he does "voices"...

But I actually like the approach from "Prelude to Axanar" best to the era in terms of story, aesthetics and as little that is there in terms of visualization. The FASA stuff isn't mine and never has been, although some of the ship designs are nice the overall tone isn't to my liking. Discovery, telling the official version of things, isn't at all what I imagined but it's just another swing and miss in the star Trek canon of which I would have done a lot differently, even pre-DSC pig-2.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »
    I don't know how much fun this is to listen to, it's really cringey when he does "voices"...

But I actually like the approach from "Prelude to Axanar" best to the era in terms of story, aesthetics and as little that is there in terms of visualization. The FASA stuff isn't mine and never has been, although some of the ship designs are nice the overall tone isn't to my liking. Discovery, telling the official version of things, isn't at all what I imagined but it's just another swing and miss in the star Trek canon of which I would have done a lot differently, even pre-DSC pig-2.gif​​

Indeed, I got some ideas for some future comics, using FASA ideas.

If only there were some 3D ship part packs, I only got a TOS set like that.
    And I do like this story well more than Disco has given so far.

And there's no 'fetish convention' Klingons in sight. :);)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Well that was stupid beyond words.

(u_u) o O (Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z.................)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg