test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Task Force Fenrir and Virinat Detachment looking for an Armada to join

jkbennett2008jkbennett2008 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
Task Force Fenrir and Virinat Detachment are looking for an Armada to join. I'll be honest, both fleets are not very active. We've got one to three active players per fleet, however, we have all put way to much into our respective fleet to be willing to leave it. We have looked into finding an Armada ourselves only to be greeted by requirements one or both of our fleets do no meet (typically "Fleets need to be X level with X amount of active players.") I know that our fleets initially will not be of much help to the Armada as a whole (except as a good place to get fleet credits and maybe as an alt overflow from full fleets), but the long term goal is to be able to get our fleets revived and appealing to other players, then allowing us to start contributing to the Armada. Currently we are an Alpha fleet and Beta fleet respectively, though we are willing to disband our Armada and enter a new as two Gamma fleets.

I 100% understand if no one has room in your Armadas and/or if you simply don't want to bring on "dead weight". I'll provide a breakdown of where each fleet is at in regards to our holdings below. The best way to contact me is in-game at @jkbennett2008. I'm usually on daily. Alternatively you can PM me here on the forums or reply to the thread, though I'm a bit slower at replying back.

Task Force Fenrir (Level 46, Founded February 5th, 2012)
  • Colony World [Tier 2] - Upgrading: Upgrade: Transwarp Gate
  • Dilithium Mine [Tier 3] - Upgrading: Improve Trader II
  • Embassy [Tier 2]
  • K-13 [Tier 1] -Upgrading: Upgrade K-13 II
  • Research Lab [Tier 1]
  • Spire [Tier 2]
  • Starbase [Tier 3] - Upgrading: Upgrade Transwarp Conduit III

Virinat Detachment (Level 25, Founded May 14th, 2013)
  • Colony World [Tier 0] - Upgrading: Construct Basic Infrastructure
  • Dilithium Mine [Tier 2] - Upgrading: Upgrade Trade Facilities III
  • Embassy [Tier 1] - Upgrading: Upgrade Embassy II
  • K-13 [Tier 0] - Upgrading: Upgrade K-13 I
  • Research Lab [Tier 1] - Upgrading: Construct Personal Transwarp Transporter
  • Spire [Tie 1] - Upgrading: Construct Personal Transwarp Transporter
  • Starbase [Tier 2] - Upgrading: Upgrade Transwarp Conduit II

Emma
Virinat Detachment
Emma
Virinat Detachment