test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to get purchased ships

im unable to claim ships i own, open ship slots, empty inventory slots, this is for any ship ive purchased account wide unlocks. toon is lvl 61.
none of the vast number of ships ive bought can be claimed. i get a message that says "the cost has changed" ? wtf on stuff ive owned for years that show as avaible in the c-store? same thing at ship vendors

Comments

• darksrevivaldarksrevival Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same problem I cant claim my purchased ship in c-store, instead popup "The price of the product has changed. Please verify the new price before purchasing." but I already bought it!
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=18orYo5Tf4xj3WId1YA3N-MvEsx5y3Jmk
  • madhatch1971madhatch1971 Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    Have the same problem. Some ships can't be reclaimed - and some ships seem broken as you can't use all the slots. Seems a pretty major bug
    People ask how long have I been playing STO - well the answer is simple: I have been here since the beginning. I just haven't always had a lot to say.
  • techspcer2techspcer2 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    anyone hear anymore? i still cant use my stuff, seems like not a high priority. sad as im a lifetime sub, and there are a couple more that are having this issue i play with.
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    There is currently a bug where if you have even one item in your overflow bag, you can't claim anything from any vendor. Clear out your overflow bag and see if that works.

Since some ships come in a box that goes into your inventory, maybe it could be related.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • wintermutevreswintermutevres Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Can't claim gamma pack with the same error. Overflow bag is empty so that's not the problem. I kinda want my free EV suit guys. =)
    Edit: as a matter of fact i can't claim any bundle it seems.
    Post edited by wintermutevres on
  • darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    add me to this list.
  • kalex71kalex71 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    There are at least 3 of us in our gaming group who are having the same problem and none of us have anything in our overflow bags. We weren't having any problem before the anniversary flash sales started.
  • zaccar#5080 zaccar Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    havin a convo with the supporters, got the same issue with gamma pack since last weeks thursday. our options are to wait and to wait or to wait some longer. no refund no alternate offer no nothing. the devs are aware of the issue and will fix it when they get around to fix it with ofcourse no ETA whatsoever. this is a bitter pill for a new guy like me that just discovered the game and im not a small spender since gaming is my hobby so yeah, wallet closed
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    May be related to the known issue in the patch notes .... Known Issues:
    An error message can sometimes occur, “previous transaction is still running”, when attempting to purchase a ship.
  • dexterbateman416dexterbateman416 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    “previous transaction is still running” is happening to me when I try to claim my gamma packs or the temporal starter pack( however I can claim the big temporal pack just fine) so far I haven't had it with a ship even all the jemmy ships from the vanguard

Edit: also any of bundles that let me claim multiple ships is also wonky, like the andorian t5 bundle and other mega bundles
    Post edited by dexterbateman416 on
    I don't take sides, I work angles. More choices that way.
  • darkninjaadarkninjaa Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Agreed I was a beta player then bought the per order , see the the following : Cryptic Studios partnered with several retailers for distribution of pre-order copies. Each retailer had a version with unique and exclusive content, such as a Borg Bridge Officer (Amazon), a classic Constitution-class starship (Gamestop), Sniper Rifle (Target), Chromodynamic armor (Steam), 500 bonus skill points (WalMart), Neodymium deflector dish (SyFy), or a Tribble/Targ pet (Best Buy). All versions of the game came with access to the Open Beta , EVERY time , I have bought a Vor'cha Battle Cruiser before they stared this discovery missions and now I have the low tier 4 , on all accounts that is really unfair , IF I paidfor that ship Vor'cha Battle Cruiser and they had only one type, back then now i am not able to get the upper tiers because they added different classes , back when they had only one, also I am not getting the my Borg bridge officers on the fed side , only on KDF , i been playing since the beta that makes me way over 600 day vet but I am not getting any of the benefits of that , and yes I do buy ZEN , please fix it thanks