test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Console] Featured TFO: Battle at the Binary Stars!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited January 2019 in Galactic News Network [PC]
Console Captains will be getting the chance to experience the Battle at the Binary Stars on January 15th!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/11066713-featured-tfo:-the-battle-at-the-binary-stars
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    so I just noticed 4 problems with this post:
    1 - the link is for the lobi store sale not the Battle at the Binary Stars article.
    proper link - the Battle at the Binary Stars
    2 - this post says it starts on console on jan 15
    3 - the article about the Battle at the Binary Stars says it starts on jan 22 on consoles
    4 - on xbox one the in game news says it starts on jan 23

so what day does it actually start?
  • risian6#1997 risian6 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    The launch screen already said it would start today.

The 23rd is a Wednesday, and updates can not take place on Wednesday so that one is probably wrong anyway. Ask captain Harrison if you don't believe me ;)
    Formerly known as Risian4. Risian6 is my new PS4-account. Fleetcaptain5 is my main PC account. I hope to actively play again on PC in a few months.

Now that that's made clear... on to the next issue: when are playable Voth coming, and where's are my T7 Vesta and C-store purchasable real life shuttle? :)
    Harriman.

I guess it's better that he's forgotten, even if it means I'm making mistakes now :p
    Formerly known as Risian4. Risian6 is my new PS4-account. Fleetcaptain5 is my main PC account. I hope to actively play again on PC in a few months.

Now that that's made clear... on to the next issue: when are playable Voth coming, and where's are my T7 Vesta and C-store purchasable real life shuttle? :)
    Looks like I was wrong. It now says it will launch the 23rd.

• jrdobbsjr#3264 jrdobbsjr Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    What’s even funnier is the link leads to the now expired sale in the lobi shop.