test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xindi-Reptillian Tactical Officer: arms not visible when using Terran Empire uniforms

n7belannan7belanna Member Posts: 28 Arc User
edited January 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
After collecting Lobis for a few months now I finally got around to buying the Xindi-Reptillian bridge officer today, especially once I saw that he is *fully* customizable (I use a Terran Empire look for all my bridge officer background- wise so that was important because obviously I wanted to use him for away missions).

Sadly, there is a bug.

When using any of the Terran Empire uniforms (Odyssey or Jupiter / Leeta's variant) the arms and chest of the Xindi simply aren't showing and you can see his gloves just dangling in the air.

20190112.jpg

20190113.jpg

Now I realize that the Xindi-Reptillian Officer was probably released before there were any short / no sleeves outfits available and not a lot of people use the Xindi BOFF so it's understandable this might have been overlooked.

/Update: this applies to all other short sleeves / "open" uniform variants like the Miner or Fleet Colony outfits as well.

"If you're telling me that this ship can skip across the universe on a highway made of mushrooms, I kind of have to go on faith... Be bold. Be brave. Be courageous. Black alert." - Christopher Pike
Post edited by n7belanna on

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    @ambassadorkael#6946 @engineerb4#4806 @chrian#9670 @baddmoonrizin A word about if this will be looked at? Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Happens with my Lethean, too. I must complain every time I go on Risa....because I forgot and bought him another outfit with short sleeves or a swim suit.

It is just that there is no art for the bare arms, legs, chests, etc.

Actually, reading backwards on the forums: on my Lethean...it will use human arms and torso, now. But keep everything else Lethean. LOL! I was calling it "Frankenstein"
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • fftsukifftsuki Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    wrong post.
    Post edited by fftsuki on
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Bug filed to the appropriate team.