test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

30% Off Everything on All Platforms!

baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,296 Community Moderator
Happy Earth New Year, Captains!

We’re pleased to announce that today, January 1st, from 12pm to 12am on January 2nd, all items in the C-store will be 30% off, on all three platforms!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11052973-30%-off-everything-on-all-platforms!
GrWzQke.png
Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
----> Contact Customer Support <----
Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
Facebook / Twitter / Twitch

Comments

• pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Thank you for making this longer then the 8 hour ones which are extremely unfair. Although 12 hours is still short at least I have a 2 hour window of seeing this one. The old flash sales where very frustrating creating a negative feel. The 12+ hour one on the other hand are positive.
  • djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    Darn it, I spent my zen on the last ship sale and last weekend's services sale. But an awesome opportunity for those who have zen! Thanks!
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    A great way to begin the year with this -30% flash sale for all platforms & for 12 hours too.

A bit of a back handed slap in the face for any that just used the very recent -20% Services, Costumes, & Boosts sale but those things do happen.

A nice enticing sale!
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Sad to see the new years seen in with a continuation of the flash sales that ignore a global playerbase.

If you're going to lock out half the globe why not the pacific since it's mostly water and plastic?
This discussion has been closed.