test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question to Cryptic regarding the Landing Page

ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
edited January 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi Cryptic I have a question about the Landing Page and the frequency of when it is supposed to be displayed on logins.

A few weeks ago it was working as 1 display on the very 1st character you logged into and would then only reappear on a fresh login after closing the game and relogging

Up to Thursday last week it was once every character change.

Since Thursday i'm getting it every character change and them reappearing when I change back to any character even thou it has already been displayed once on that character already on a login.

So over course of a few weeks the frequency of appearance of the landing page for myself has become progressively worse and appears everytime I log onto one of my characters

Hopefully you can understand that having 32 characters and having a page that prohibits access to those characters until closed is quite annoying when its appearing everytime you access one of them.

So has there been a change made to frequency of when this page is supposed to be displayed or has the page been broken again with patches ?

maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
Post edited by ussvaliant#6064 on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Does seem like it broke again.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    Sounds like a bug. Moved.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • This is a duplicated thread however after all the tickets they have essentially said they don't care that's its broken again post it as a suggestion lmao