test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help to start new fleet wanted

terran#1170 terran Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Hi all I would like some help to start a new fleet so if there is anyone who like me wants to build one from scratch and is level 20 please let me know? even if its not your primary player eg a 2nd player as long as I can get it set up ready to go I can work on the rest. its just going to be a casual fleet I do a lot of PVE stuff.

I know there are some great fleets out there I am in one Delta Alliance but I am one of those who dose not like things already done I like to start from the ground and build up as hard as it will be to begin with but I am doing well im a Fleet Admiral level 65 I have an Operations Class T6 Cruiser USS Great Britain its looks so cool in its new red white and blue livery which I enjoy very much and im leaning about all sorts of things you can do in the game.

I play on XBOX One my corrector name is Rawlings@TerranJupiter and the time zone is GMT UK time If I can get 5 players into a team I will leave Delta Alliance and we can form the new fleet. you can get hold of me in game or contact me via this forum.

Sorry for some of the spelling but I am Autistic Dispraxic and some times the spell checker dose not fined the right word.

Comments

• terran#1170 terran Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Since this post I have joined British Armada it kined of fits right as my ships are mostly British names like I have a Galaxy Class called Britannia. My T6 operations cruiser is Great Britain, my Defiant is Swindon I live there I have a decent flet of ships now I still got my Severin class U.S.S Terran, and Intrepid New Horizon, Galactica is a Miranda and my t3 with 4 nacelles is Atlantic. and they are all red which and blue as is my uniforms bridge crew which red tops and I the captain where blue