test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

There is still active and friendly KDF fleets?

dapperdrakedapperdrake Member Posts: 254 Arc User
There is still active and friendly KDF fleets? With winter event I see much feddies but no KDF. KDFs are dying? There is still active euro KDF fleets? in my fleet, I'm always the only one online. I don't speak german so I'm not interested with german fleets.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    Hey there,

If you can’t find any enthusiastic KDF centered community feel free to mail me in game and I can invite you to our KDF fleet.
    All holdings but colony are done. I estimate the latter to be completed over the next year.

My community does not see the game as fed vs. kdf and yea most of us play fed more than kdf but with our cross faction channel and option to do RTFO and private PvE we do our best to do both sides justice.

We are international, some of us like me are German but my co leader is from the US and no matter if our players are from Sweden Marko France or UK English works for the most part.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,321 Community Moderator
    Or try the Fleet Subforum where I'm now moving this thread. :smile:
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    Special Circumstances KDF would be gladly open to your application.

We also don't have Colony 5, but we're at around 2k exp from getting the Colony Tier 5.

Try contacting @ujam1 or why not me, @casualsto for your invite. We're also baked on enthusiasm on the Tier 5 Colony Goodies, so come with us on the hype (space) train!
  • Options
    asdfjkadfjkasfasdfjkadfjkasf Member Posts: 345 Media Corps
    At the UFP, we have an active KDF fleet called House of Kular, you can find the recruitment thread here - https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1235311/ufplanets-com-the-house-of-kular/p1

You can also take a look at our forums - https://ufplanets.com/forum.php

We are quite an international fleet, but you'll find people on out TeamSpeak server, and in game at all hours of the day, we do also have a Discord that people hang out in if they aren't playing STO.