test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Boff Trading System (Draft System?)

ulmanchunulmanchun Member Posts: 135 Arc User
I messed the old days when i was able to trade a boff with another player. Sometimes it was to get something we don't have or time just to move boff's around between characters. So i would like half of that system back. Which is to trade boff's from other similar aligned characters on the same account ofcourse. No doing the whole trade with a strange that was a bad idea and got burnt by that. i mean some kinda a self draft system. I literally trained some good boffs that i stop using on my main because didn't go will with my later builds. They are sitting them collecting dust as a B or C team. But that would make great A-teams for Alt-characters. Plus i tried couldn't get the right feel even if i replicated a similar team. It seems to be a AI thing or something but they don't work the same. They don't cover each other well. The die fast as heck. I don't know. I know the idea works. Cause i did that back in the day. I moved less preforming boffs to the graveyard (i mean you say reassign but you never see them again).
I traded with someone and i got the boff i wanted on the character i wanted. It was good. I missed not being able to do that. I don't want to trade with another person anymore but i wish there was a account bank like thing buf for bridge officers. So you can't take the gear with you but we will ship you off to another captain in another ship via this transport pod (Boff bank?). I wish also if we dismiss comissioned boff, we could collected some kinda a point, boff point that goes toward that can be used to upgrade the quality of the boffs we do have comissioned. like upgrades the weapons, engines, etc. We would be able to upgrade the quality of the boff we have and improve them a little bit by a magain of 0.025 per quality level (white,green,blue,purple) on their stats not much but for us that seek perfection. Also hard to replicate a boff team that really works (lighting in a bottle).
Is there a old system people out there that you missed that wish that some part of it in another form now exist in the game now that does no exist now. Man that was mess of a sentence by could not word how i had it in my head.