test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Winter Event Screenshot Contest!

neolithichengeneolithichenge Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Season’s Greetings, Star Trek Online Community!

To celebrate the return of the Winter Wonderland to the game, the t’Rllialieu’s Legacy (FED) & Targ Raiders of War (KDF) armadas are holding games, in-game events, and giveaways for our members and friends, and we’d like to share at least part of it with the larger community.

To that end, our first annual Winter Event Screenshot Contest will be taking place from December 4th until December 22nd. While armada members can win first to fourth place prizes for best screenshot, and one prize for ‘most festive’, we’re including an additional category for those outside of the armadas.

So take a great screenshot- it can be seasonal, funny, artistic, or just a reflection of your experience in the game. The person we select as winner will be notified via private message, and then will receive in game their prize of three Master Keys and a mystery Trait.

To participate, just submit your entry on this thread with a title. Feel free to enter as many times as you want, though, to be considered for the prize, each entry must have its own individual posting on this thread. The winner will be chosen by a panel of our officers, announced on this thread, and contacted as per the above.
latest?cb=20121212061931&path-prefix=en

This post will also appear on reddit/r/sto- no need to enter twice, it’s all part of the same contest.

Submit an entry or just follow along for the excellent screenshots, and above all, have a great winter event!

If you’re interested in more events, games, and contests like this, consider joining our armada, as we try to engage our members and work on finding new ways to have fun in the game together, including racing (both ground and space), Trek episode live-watches, PVE, PvP, and Trek Trivia nights.

-Armada Morale Officer

t'Rllialieu’s Legacy is an active level 668 Federation faction armada with ten member fleets, comprised of 1,846 members, founded in 2015. Targ Raiders of War is an active and rapidly growing level 541 Klingon Empire faction armada with twelve member fleets, comprised of 745 members, founded in 2016, and sister armada to t’Rllialieu’s Legacy. Amenities include dedicated officers with obligations performing a role for the rest of the group, a lively shared private chat channel, Discord, a facebook website, and high level fleet holdings. A great home for the casual or dedicated player, new or experienced, or just a friendly fan of Star Trek looking to get more out of their in game experience.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    Very generous to include the community, and a good idea! Cryptic has given us plenty of holiday colors and options, so this is going to be interesting... :p
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Neat, I'll see if I can throw something in. :)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    What are you talking about? ALL fleets have similar events OPEN to the PUBLIC. Just JOIN any fleet and get freebies. If you're fleet does not do anything move on to those who are active.​​
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    OH, I will have to grab either Frtoaster or Fleet Leader and see about taking a pic with Krampus. LOL!
    December 4th until December 22nd.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    Neat, I'll see if I can throw something in. :)

You better be wearing a Tardigrade sweater or I will be disappointed.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • neolithichengeneolithichenge Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Reminder folks, only a couple of days left to participate in our contest- we've only had two entries on the reddit thread, so it's still anyone's game!
  • atnquickatnquick Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    I hope you don't mind me giving the thread a little bump.

Santa, you look... different.
    you_look_different_santa.png

full_jpg.jpg
    Eh, I wanted to do this.....but I got sick. So, I haven't been in WW but for the Ice race to collect ship tokens. Oh well...that is the way the Klingon Gingerbread Cookie crumbles. LOL!

Wow, that's a really good one!
    The holiday spirit
    cats_acting_up_again.png
    full_jpg.jpg
    Great work so far everyone, these are some great entries- I'll let you know the results sometime this weekend when my armada has had a vote!
    Thanks to everyone who took some time out of their holiday to share something special with us!

My armada put it to a vote at our annual holiday party, and while it was close, and I'm personally impresses with a lot of the submissions, "Spirit of the Season" was chosen as the winner!

Atnquick, message me in game (typically Reynolds@neolithichenge or K'esh@neolithichenge), and we'll get you your prize.

Thanks again everyone for participating and following along!
    Great, thanks for organizing the contest! :)

I'll send you an in-game mail.
    full_jpg.jpg
    Which picture won???

This discussion has been closed.