test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Age of Discovery Disappointment

mukuhlmukuhl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
This seems rushed and hurried. Every angle leads to you being a Temporal Agent, it should have coincided with a Temporal Recruitment Event, period.

Additionally, the Veteran Subscribers, much less Lifetime Subscribers such as myself deserve to be able to create Liberated Borg or Talaxian Captains, regardless as to the faction. Borg can easily be explained with anything temporal. The highly limited faction and race choices with Yesterday and Discovery are a step backwards in my opinion.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Uh... no.

First off... Borg and Talaxians do NOT make sense whatsoever in those two eras, temporal event or not.
    Second... No, you're not being led. And we already had the rerun of the Delta Recruit followed by a Gamma Recruit.
    Third... the Entitlement is Strong with this thread.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    There is nothing wrong with Age of Discovery, except with the lack of content. A lot of people on the forums who can't stop complaining about it. Just play the game and relax.
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    I disagree with everything you said @mukuhl but it's all your personal opinion so you're most graciously allowed to feel that way.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,303 Community Moderator
    Discovery characters are NOT Temporal Agents. They are time displaced by accident, not intent. Daniels didn't pull them from the past to recruit them like TOS characters. He meets the Discovery characters because they are a temporal anomaly.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Teh Baddmoon has spoken...
    latest?cb=20180530185931
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    To me the only disappointment so far is the lack of content. Yes I know it's being spread out this time around I'm just itching for something (slight new) to do. Thank god for QWW next week.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
This discussion has been closed.