test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The ship sale

darthkuribohdarthkuriboh Member Posts: 211 Arc User
what ships did you guys get? I got the Gorn 3 ship set, the na'sov, the Kolasi siege destroyer, and the kurak battlecruiser.

I love all my new toys

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Eh. I am still debating.

And because I am debating...I am most likely not going to buy any ships.
    Post edited by where2r1 on
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • darthkuribohdarthkuriboh Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Eh. I am still debating.

And because I am debating...I am most likely not going to buy any ships.

need people to buy kdf to show interest tho so we get more neat stuff
    edited November 2018
    LOL! That is a nice thought...but pretty sure people have tried that and did not work.
    They make things for the KDF when they make things for the KDF. They are not swayed by us.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    I'd like to get the old T5 Bortasqu bundle, but 25% isn't a big enough discount for what it offers. It'd have to be 40%-50%, imo.

If a lower tier ship doesn't have a Ship Mastery or a non-ship specific console, it's sale % has to be higher than what we can get on a top tier ship to make it worth it.
    I'd like to get the old T5 Bortasqu bundle, but 25% isn't a big enough discount for what it offers. It'd have to be 40%-50%, imo.

If a lower tier ship doesn't have a Ship Mastery or a non-ship specific console, it's sale % has to be higher than what we can get on a top tier ship to make it worth it.

I was debating that T5 bundle, too...to pad out my Admiralty cards.
    But, hell, if I am gonna buy Zen....it is gonna be for fun stuff....not Admiralty cards. LOL!
    Nothing appeals to me in the Zen store, right now, ship wise.

• valarauko43valarauko43 Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    I bought a Vor'ral. Not disappointed. Empire defense solved.
  • valarauko43valarauko43 Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    Well that was awkward. In my defense, I simply forgot. My apologies and I promise it won't happen again.
    Well that was awkward. In my defense, I simply forgot. My apologies and I promise it won't happen again.

Huh???

• darthkuribohdarthkuriboh Member Posts: 211 Arc User

You're fired. clean out your locker. We are demoting you to diplomat.