test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Double XP Weekend!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Captains on PC can gain double the experience this weekend!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11015773

Comments

• djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    Nice!
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    djf021 wrote: »
    Nice!

Nice indeed. For myself unexpected of Cryptic too but just adds to the good vibe of playing which needs it nowadays.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    I only have one toon which needs leveling and unfortunately they removed a lot of missions I usually like to do particularly faster and easier ones.
  • sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    I missed the announcement, but thank you for this bonus! Got 3 of my chars to the next Tier ship!
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    If I would have known that there would be an experience boost weekend during the battle of the binary stars event I would have made sure to follow the long event with one of my top level characters instead of an AoD one. Unfortunately those increased experience things make lower level characters burn through interesting ships like the experimental light cruiser too fast so I prefer to keep the lower level characters out of boost weekends (and which I cannot this time without messing up the BBS event completion).

It gets rather tedious sometimes with everyone jammed up at the top end using the Ytjara (because it is the only endgame-viable ship I have since I am not a whale).
  • sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    If I would have known that there would be an experience boost weekend during the battle of the binary stars event I would have made sure to follow the long event with one of my top level characters instead of an AoD one. Unfortunately those increased experience things make lower level characters burn through interesting ships like the experimental light cruiser too fast so I prefer to keep the lower level characters out of boost weekends (and which I cannot this time without messing up the BBS event completion).

It gets rather tedious sometimes with everyone jammed up at the top end using the Ytjara (because it is the only endgame-viable ship I have since I am not a whale).

Good point. Then I will be doing "Secrets" replays on only one of my new AoD toons, instead of 2 or 3. Although, if the Lieutenant "Promotion" mission is skipped, the Lt. & LtCdr. Ship Tokens should be awarded with the next "Promotion" mission you get, as I found out on KDF as some KDF toons were getting broken "Promotion" missions that would not complete; when I levelled to the next tier, the new "Promotion" missions kicked out the broken ones and I was able to get my free ship for each of the previous tiers.
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.