test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The 2800 missions when do they return

clickertheawsomeclickertheawsome Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2018 in The Academy
Hello

I have new captain made after episode changes and I would like to have the items from the 2800 series. Do they open up at certain level or are they gone until they have been returned by the development team?
My other captains cannot transfer the equipment since they are account bind on pickup.

KDF Alien Female made to appear like a Vorta at level 37
Dominion Theme
Thanks,
Post edited by clickertheawsome on

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    What faction is this new captain? Also, the 2800 missions are in the Available tab and iirc they unlock at level 65. Do not forget to skip TFOs in the Mission Journal in the various arcs that have them. The missions that are gone until they have been returned by the development team are most of the missions of the Klingon War arc and not that featured episode series. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    only reason to bother with the J-H set is of you are doing a polaron build, IMO. there are better sets out there that are also mission replay sets
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    clickertheawsomeclickertheawsome Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I do more of role playing then chase the DPS game. What ever works for all of us Trekkies. Just as long I help the team out.

This captain will use Polaron equipment.
    I want the Jem'hadar BOFF and two sets for the ground equipment from this arc.
    I might what the weapons and ship set from the arc.

Kirkland here about seven times.....