test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Which T6 Ship for Rom Engineer and how to level 61 - 65?

rthenrthen Member Posts: 38 Arc User
edited November 2018 in The Academy
So I am leveling between 61 and 65 now as my Romulan Engineer and I am trying to decide which T6 ship to get. Currently I am using a Mogi T5-U. I tend to find it enjoyable. However do I need to spend 3k Zen on the T6 equivalent? I am already a lifetime sub.

My other question: So do I just use fleet actions to level to 65? No missions available give exp. I also wanted to play the "Victory is life" episodes/missions but can't seem to find them.

Anyways any advice is appreciated. I am very much casual and only have one other character I play (my Fed lib borg lvl 65)

Comments

• Options
    thanks!!
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    +1 for the Morrigu. and to go one better, if you have the t-3? ship as well, the 3 console set gives you a pretty nasty clicky beam. also look at the dainos and the tactical command warbird i forget the name.
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    And for ship variety at low prices... the Rare T5 Mirror Universe warbirds on the Exchange go for a few million EC. Rommy ships tend to be a bit more expensive than Fed ones just because there's fewer of them. But still a good value for just flying around pew-pewing npcs in missions. Plus, more Admiralty cards!
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    +1 for mirror ships and the Morrigu. If you get the T5 mirror Mogai you can use the romulan mirror hull material on your Morrigu. Looks great.
  • Options
    I will look for the mirror ships once I have some ec on my romulan.
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    You can always transfer EC between toons w/ the Account Bank or selling some stupidly overpriced hypospray to yourself on the Exchange. Or buy said ship on rich toon and mail boxed ship to your poor romulan. :mrgreen: