test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Admiralty starter box?

rednecktrekrednecktrek Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Since my return to the game, I have gotten a couple of toons far enough along to use the admiralty system. It seems like they both got a box with a number of admiralty ships. I just recently got a third toon to a sufficient level and the only admiralty ships he has are the ships he picked up while leveling. No admiralty starter box.

Am I missing something or am I just crazy?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,296 Community Moderator
    There isn't an "Admiralty starter box". You start with whatever ships are currently in your inventory.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • forcemajeureforcemajeure Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    Depending on the types of characters you previously levelled, 'Recruit' event characters have some rewards that give, for instance, 10 Pass tokens, 10 1-time Admiralty cards, and possibly even a Ship card. You would only unlock these sometime after you had already levelled your Admiralty campaigns up a bit however, so they wouldn't be 'starter' packs.

Not sure if there are account-wide unlocks that give similar items, you should go talk to the reward agent and see if there is anything in account unlocks.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    There isn't an "Admiralty starter box". You start with whatever ships are currently in your inventory.

To be clear, it's the ships in your active ship slots, NOT all of the ships that you own.

For each ship you own you need to claim it and unbox it if boxed. Then check to make sure its card has appeared since sometimes there is lag. Once you have the card you can dismiss the ship.

If you discharged the free level up ships while you leveled up instead of keeping them, you do NOT get cards for the discharged ships.

This discussion has been closed.