test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tokens from the Event and Zen Store version.

where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
edited November 2018 in The Academy
Are the Tokens from the Event itself account bound?

I made the purchase of the item: "10 TFO Commendation + 1 Ultimate Upgrade" package from the Zen Store.

I find that the Ultimate Upgrade IS account bound, so I can trade them back and forth via Account Bank.
But the 10 Commendations for the Event is character bound.

I was planning to do the remaining TFOs on 4 different characters, because they all have different characteristics.
So, I can move them to the character I opened the Zen store 10 Pack version on?
"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Shows you how often I bother doing these things.
    I wonder if this is a bug.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Never mind...I found that the Tokens are supposed to be bound to character.

Major bummer about the tokens being bound to Character. As I bought the darn thing on the first character I signed in on to DOFF with....knowing I was going to buy it and to do it before I forgot. LOL!

Now, it is clear why these events do not work for me any more.
    I prefer switching between a bunch of characters to see how different it is each time.

For example: Priscilla the Fem'Hadar with the default set up the Devs used, or Kagome AoD Fed character who is still Level 12, D'Fritzi who is in the T5 Mirror Neg'var (to check out Engineers in Battle Cruisers), and Syra or Qyra who are both still in the BoP.

I rarely, if ever, want to do space stuff on one character over and over, as it gets boring.

@ambassadorkael#6946