test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mission: The Doomsday Device (Post-AoD Bugs??)

inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
edited November 2018 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
I've been catching up on my Temporal Recruit and trying to track down some Temporal Probes that I appear to have 'skipped' when levelling the character. I have found the Temporal Probe on other characters in 3 different places and it refuses to spawn at all on Imaga after the "Age of Discovery" launch.

Additionally, the AoD patch notes state:
"Doomsday Device": The "borrowed" bird-of-prey now uses level-adjusting gear, so higher-level captains should have an easier time with this mission.
...but I'm sorry to report that the 'borrowed' bird-of-prey hasn't changed at all and at level 65, it's very much like those Klingons have made their ship out of cardboard, sellotape and some string.

The baktag that constructed the I.K.S. Targ should be shot.
Slowly.
Then, each of the leaders of their houses should chastise them for making such a poor effort in the construction, especially given that they are members of a proud, warrior race and the manufacture of said starship is vastly inferior to the standard a true warrior expects from the shipyards.
- - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/