Spotted that myself.
  • kibi#8855 kibi Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    well thats unfortunate
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    giphy.gif
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    ruinthefun wrote: »
    I called this weeks in advance, brought up it up repeatedly, and naturally, it was completely ignored. So here we are. Trololo!

I love that song. :)<3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTSA_sWGM44

But, yeah, this happened the last time this Endev. Miss came up. :/
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Just logged in and saw the new Endeavor and thought, "Gee, they got the Foundry back up and didn't say something in the patch notes yesterday. Cool."

Then I go and look and nope, no Foundry yet. So once again, this Endeavor is impossible to complete.

Ah well, at least they are tracking down the cause of the rubberbanding/lag we've been getting the last few weeks.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • mattdoodymattdoody Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Really got my hopes up. i miss playing the foundry. Any updates on when it will be back?
    last time i remember this endeavour being out and the foundry was down didnt they bring it back?
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    Can we get a new endeavor before you guys go home today LOL :) Thanks in advance for the person who changes it to something else.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,017 Community Moderator
    mattdoody wrote: »
    last time i remember this endeavour being out and the foundry was down didnt they bring it back?

No. they just changed the Endeavor to one that was actually doable.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,310 Community Moderator
    Soon™
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    Soon™

So does that make Time the Final, Final Frontier?
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I think I will just put my vote in for the last Foundry Challenge today. I haven't got time for this.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Soon™

In relation to what?

Foundry coming back up or a change in endeavour?
    Soon™

So does that make Time the Final, Final Frontier?

I see it more as... The Undiscovered Country. B)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    valoreah wrote: »
    ruinthefun wrote: »
    I called this weeks in advance, brought up it up repeatedly, and naturally, it was completely ignored. So here we are. Trololo!

Would you like a cookie or something?

Ack that he is the best prognosticator of all the doomsayers currently making predictions of STO futures.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    latest?cb=20180616163412
    My reaction whenever we hear anything about DOOOOOOOM.

Anyways... moving on...
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Now(tm)

The Foundry is back online, auto-republish in progress.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    I tried 2 accolade foundry missions hit start both went back to start and never switched over.
    I give up.
    edited November 2018
    tomilak wrote: »
    I tried 2 accolade foundry missions hit start both went back to start and never switched over.
    I give up.

Yeah I just poked Kael about this on twitter. We've seen this happen once or twice before, could just be an error in the start up procedure or a separate issue (maybe the symptom of what they were trying to fix.) I'll update here if I hear anything back tonight.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The last Endeavor was not as it was in the past now that the Tholian Red Alert comes very infrequently.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    It figures that while it's back it no longer features the foundry mission which I usually like to play every time this endeavor pops up.
  • griffin81griffin81 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    (Flaming/Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
    edited November 2018
    griffin81 wrote: »

Well 9 hours, the Foundry coming back online, members of the Foundry community testing said Foundry, reporting to me that there's an issue with starting Foundry mission (though they were appearing as part of the auto-republish just fine), me reaching out to other members of the Foundry community for corroboration, getting that myself anyway once I got back to my PC, and me reporting to Kael that there's an issue (turn around time on that point in the process: about an hour.)
    edited November 2018
    edited November 2018
    griffin81 wrote: »

My point is that your reporting fell short of the mark. You didn't follow up on the relaunch of the Foundry and whether missions were actually playable. I did that and from that position I can say that Cryptic's response was both timely and reasonable.

You're not the only one here with a stake in whether these systems are functioning and it's a little unfair to take the position of simply noting an issue to denigrate the efforts the devs made for us today. The situation for the moment has been resolved after several pertinent developments since your original post. What really is there more to say?
    edited November 2018
    edited November 2018
This discussion has been closed.