test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Post AoD Fleet issues

Since the AoD update, there have been two issues we've found:

1. When a new member joins a fleet, the fleet news no longer shows the name of the one that joined. It records the event but shows " has joined the fleet" rather than "Someone has joined the fleet" or "Someone@somename has joined the fleet".

2. Sometimes there is a noticeable lag when donating to a fleet project, and there have been several instances of donating to a fleet project, having the resources deducted, but not showing what was given when looking at the project afterwards. Changing maps seems to fix the display and confirms it was at least received, but it's confusing to people giving to a fleet project and not seeing any benefit afterwards. I haven't checked to see if the leader board is being adjusted when this happens, but hopefully that hasn't been affected.

Comments

• flimjam#3426 flimjam Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Another issue we found was in fleet rosters. It sometimes shows that you are not online in the roster when in fact you are online. This has happened twice to me since the last update. I logged in and it didn't show me as being online when looking at others that were online in the fleet. After changing maps, however, I appeared online in the roster.