test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan Rep 5 Reward How do I get it without being able to write a ticket?

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
Since i can't write tickets for known or unknown reasons how to I get the reward for my chars who currently can't get it? Ambassador Kael said in last nights stream to contact customer service and we will get our rewards, so how does one who can't write any tickets do it? I have around 20 chars who still have to claim the Romulan Rep 5 reward it be nice if i could get it somehow.
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    doctorstegi, you are able to write tickets. Write them in-game, at Support, and in the PC Gameplay Bug Reports section. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    @doctorstegi , Contact support via the support link at the top of the forums. https://support.arcgames.com/app/home
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    doctorstegi, you are able to write tickets. Write them in-game, at Support, and in the PC Gameplay Bug Reports section. Thanks. :)

This page isn’t working www.arcgames.com redirected you too many times.
    Try clearing your cookies.
    ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Funny thing is if i go there with my sons account i have no issues on the same computer / browser. Oh yeah I tried to have you guys fix this issues about 6 months or so ago. Nothing. So basicly other then the support here in the forum which really isn't much but other players given suggestions, I have no customer support at all. You guys didn't inform anybody about this issue coming up with age of discovery and now I can't get the rewards anymore because I can't open any tickets. But yeah thanks for the link but I think i wrote in my OP that I couldn't write any tickets.

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • feordilagorgefeordilagorge Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    Since i can't write tickets for known or unknown reasons how to I get the reward for my chars who currently can't get it? Ambassador Kael said in last nights stream to contact customer service and we will get our rewards, so how does one who can't write any tickets do it? I have around 20 chars who still have to claim the Romulan Rep 5 reward it be nice if i could get it somehow.
    Clarify: Are you saying you've completed the Tier 5 Reputation on over 20 characters and have not received the rewards?

Star Citizen: Pay-2-Win?
    i.imgur.com/LGpIGVB.png

FREE HONG KONG! *
    * With purchase of another Hong Kong of equal or greater value.
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
    Clarify: Are you saying you've completed the Tier 5 Reputation on over 20 characters and have not received the rewards?

Well yeah because i finished before age of discovery and didn't get to play the mission cause of other events i was doing with my chars. Now i don't get my rewards cause i can't write tickets either. But I'm glad they still take money with no issues...