test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

manage subscription

voltrekervoltreker Member Posts: 59 Arc User
been gone for a while. I tried to update my subscription to paid but the option is no longer there.is it all free to play now?or is there a way to subscribe?

Comments

• Options
    iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Subscriptions are dead. No longer available. Gone the way of the dodo.

Put your $15 a month that you wanted to use to sub and buy Zen. That's how I look at it.

Of course, you can go Lifetime and get all the sub benefits plus the $5 worth of Zen a month. I think it's even on sale now, until the first part of December, $200 (US).
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    The monthly subscription model was dropped earlier this year. There was a pack created that you can get from the C-store that gives you extra storage slots, etc designed to help replace some of the perks you could get for subscribing for a short period.

I have an alternate version of your question. How do you even manage an existing monthly subscription at this time?

I've gone to my profile --> my account --> manage subscriptions which takes me to the old Cryptic page which is marked as page not Found. I'd like to cancel an existing monthly subscription but the page isn't there.
  • Options
    voltrekervoltreker Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Thanks all.
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    protoneous wrote: »
    The monthly subscription model was dropped earlier this year. There was a pack created that you can get from the C-store that gives you extra storage slots, etc designed to help replace some of the perks you could get for subscribing for a short period.

I have an alternate version of your question. How do you even manage an existing monthly subscription at this time?

I've gone to my profile --> my account --> manage subscriptions which takes me to the old Cryptic page which is marked as page not Found. I'd like to cancel an existing monthly subscription but the page isn't there.

are they still taking the funds? if so submit a customer service ticket HERE click the need assistance button
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    protoneous wrote: »

are they still taking the funds? if so submit a customer service ticket HERE click the need assistance button
    They will still take your funds if you want them to (and have an existing subscription). Thanks though, I already contacted support and they'll take care of cancelling any subscriptions. Interestingly enough at first they didn't even realize Cryptic's original manage subscriptions page wasn't working as they sent me to the same place I'd already tried.
  • Options
    grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    I had the monthly subscription for a few years and I liked it. The longer I was playing the game I figured the lifetime subscription was worth it. I have no regrets
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).