test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Okay something has to change here. Close to filing discrimination charges.

Ever since the STF's had become the thing. Every Tf I have played was always the same. No matter what I do, no matter what I try. I am the only player to get tractor beamed, tachyon beamed or VM'd. Yet nothing happens to the other 4 players in the TF with me. It feels like I have to work the most while every one else gets a free ride. I have changing my whole set up. Still it's always the same. I have watched video's of other players getting tachyon beamed, tractor beamed and what not. My response to this is: It's because I wasn't in that TF. As the "All Mighty" as my witness. I am not exaggerating. I wish I was. I am at the point of filing discrimination charges against Cryptic. They clearly are not providing me the same game experience as they are providing every one else. Paid/Free To Play. This is what I experience. I have tried talking to Cryptic till I was blue in the face. They don't want to do anything about it. Or they don't care that they are not providing every player the same game experience. Traits that don't work for me but work for everyone else. Gear is the same way. I have concluded that the problem isn't with me or what I am doing. It's at the other end. Cryptic's end. I am at my wits end here. I don't want to press charges. But I do want to be treated fairly when playing this game. As of yet, this hasn't been the case. I could post video's showing what I am talking about. But I am not sure this forum has enough space for all of them.

Comments

• Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,637 Arc User
    Stay greater than 5km from an enemy and they can't Tractor Beam you, everyone else you've been with likely just follows that. There's also the option to use abilities to get out of the holds, like Attack Pattern Omega, Polarize Hull, etc.

Everyone gets Tachyon beamed by the Borg. That's their signature attack in game. Feel lucky if you only have one on you at a given time, as if you pull too much aggro you'll have 4 or more.

Viral Matrix can be cleared quite easily with Science Team.

If you're getting attacked more than everyone, it's likely the in-game aggro system. As an example, enemies don't like AoEs like Gravity Wells, so if you're the only Sci ship on the team, expect a lot of enemy attention when you toss that out. They also prioritize people closer to them, so if your team is further back, expect more aggro. If you do more damage than the rest of team, which is sadly easy to do, enemies are going to prioritize you more as well.