test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I Feel That Ship-Specific Sets Should Have Dedicated Console Slots.

2»

Comments

• ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    KDF version yes.
    ichaerus1 wrote: »
    Yep.

I'm still a relatively new Lifer so I don't remember the class names for the Romulan and KDF Vet Destroyers. Feds ones are easy to remember. Chimera and Manticore are both mythological creatures. I think... Greek Mythology?

The Duvqu' looks the best, followed by the Dinaes, then the Daeinos, then the Peghqu', before looking to the potbellied Chimera and Manticore.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    kaggert27 wrote: »
    I meant that the console would still have the 3 separate clickable powers. Not a Trigger all at once thing, as that would negate benefits of the ones that are like such. I am sorry I did not make it clear. And the vet ship consoles are good examples I guess. I didn't know they did it, as I don't have one. But a good example is the MVAE console, for the fact it does "3" different clickables though all share a cool down (much like if the Odyssey Chevron and Aquarius share).

Still rather OP to slap them all into one console. The main balancing factor is the fact that we have to sacrifice X number of consoles for the ship based ones.
    Do you want to put a generalized build on it or do you want her to specialize in her native abilities?

As for the MVAE... that's probably a special case because it splits the ship into 3, and you decide which one you control directly. Its different from having 3-6 seperate powers in one package.
    ichaerus1 wrote: »
    The Duvqu' looks the best, followed by the Dinaes, then the Daeinos, then the Peghqu', before looking to the potbellied Chimera and Manticore.

I admit that the Fed ones are kinda lopsided. I only have one character that actually is gonna main a Vet Destroyer, and she's Romulan. Still gonna be interesting to see what they make for the Jem'Hadar. Hopefully in time they will get an opening to do so. With everything going on with not only Age of Discovery, but gearing up for the Winter Event, followed by the Anniversary Event... they got a full plate.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.