test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

very sad phoenix prize pack

alissa#5135 alissa Member Posts: 59 Arc User
edited November 2018 in Federation Discussion
Over 400 boxes no ships :'(
A Great man once said "Live Long and Prosper, I have been and always shall be your friend"
Post edited by alissa#5135 on

Comments

• alissa#5135 alissa Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    well looks like my other toons can get some better items

A Great man once said "Live Long and Prosper, I have been and always shall be your friend"
  • ekypyrosekypyros Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Well the chance it 0.001 or so
    ySo you need open 500 Boxes and have 50:50 Chance when open one after the other !
    But hey Change down your tokens to Phoenix Techupgrades and get the most Dilli Back
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,258 Arc User
    It's generally better to consider the ship a bonus rather then trying to open boxes for express purpose of getting a ship.

If the chance is 1 in 1000, what it truly means that when the amount of boxes approaches infinite there will be the right token in every 1000th box, however realitically you could end up opening 10 000 boxes and still not get the correct token it's just how probabilities work.

Also I would not waste any zen for the express purpose for getting more Phoenix boxes, that's money thrown down the drain.
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    I've only opened about 40 boxes this time around but at a minimum I've gotten at least 40 Phoenix upgrades out of it. I am quite happy with the Phoenix prize pack, just like I have been since it first came out.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    The true prize in the Phoenix Box is the Phoenix Upgrade. I opened two Ultra Rare yesterday and rendered them down to Upgrades. Like with Lock Boxes, there's good stuff in there. But anyone who counts on getting a ship from either is spending their money very foolishly.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.