test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do I access the Lost Dominion arc?

Ever since they changed stuff around I'm having trouble finding certain missions I want to do...I have no idea how to access the bloody missions.

I wanted to do to get a specific piece of gear and the jem hadar officer for my AoD character, she is level 52 and I can't seem to access the Lost Dominion missions...

So I have to do all of Spectres and Wasteland in order to get access to the Lost Dominion missions?

Comments

• napolean86#9425 napolean86 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    They took out the WHOLE ARC!!!!! Because apparently, that story needed to go. *sarcastic tone*
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    I don't know but maybe at level 65 (and if applicable, after done the "Galaxy at Large") go to DS9 area on space sector (not inside yet. Go inside after you went to DS9 area on space sector and only then enter inside/approach) to accept(/do automatically the wrapper mission) the 1st mission ? and continue one one one from there.
    For Second Wave itself (after the wrapper opening mission was done) you might have to "land" in DS9 though. Sorry not remembering the exact details.
    (I don't know if you have to be on a specific place on the line/skip/get/do early TFO or any other request though, but try anyway to go to DS9 area after level 65 after doing "Galaxy at Large" quest)

Note that the bunch of quests appear on available for replays only after you play it once quest by quest.
    Another option is you already did this wrapper mission (Lost dominion?) recently and maybe you have "Second Wave" or other quest in this bunch of quests, in "In Progress" (or in available possibly) tab for example or otherwise. The change requiring level 65 was done not so long ago in a patch.
    I think you should be able to do this (for 1st play) one by one, ordered, and replays will appear later (UNSURE but I think during doing this and not only after the completion, the already played quests in this line appear in available. If not, there could be an issue like with Nimbus III/4 quests in NR previous line's repeatability, or just the whole bunch of quests is required)
    Post edited by rndfluctuation#1470 on