test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to make Samus Aran's Armor

I'm thinking about making Samus Aran with her armor suit. I've seen a few people make pretty cool looking Samus Armor, but I can't seem to find any online. If any of you have picture feel free to post and post suggestions?

Thanks for viewing.

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,005 Community Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Closest you might get is the Delta Rep armor, but it doesn't come with a helmet and the paldrons aren't big sphere shaped things on the shoulders. For the helmet you might have to get either the Hirogen Armor from the Lobi Store or maybe the Lukari Rep armor. I don't know if the Hirogen helmet can go with other things or what, but its an idea.

I do have a friend who made a pretty good Zero Suit though. I'll poke him for you if you'd like.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • robert#4620 robert Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    That's sounds cool. You're welcome to show your take on the Zero Suit, however my focus is on the orange and red armor suit.