test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't train bridge officers

sinistra425#8252 sinistra425 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited November 2018 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
Ok I have checked all my toons, and this seems to happen on my main and my fed science toon. When I go and add a training manual to one of my bridges officers it says I have to use 2,100 to use the manual. Now acordacco to the availabie experience I have -3,754,065. I didn't think experience could go into the negative. The funny thing is, I can do stuff like reputation, fleet projects but no bridge officer training or promotions. And I can't afford having to reset my toons. I have a lot of ships and stuff on them that can't be replaced.
Post edited by sinistra425#8252 on

Comments

• sinistra425#8252 sinistra425 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Is there a fix for this or no
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Hmm...that was happening to the PC for a while.... they patched it out, though. Not sure when you guys over on console get patches.

Someone was resetting it for players before it got fixed...I think it was:

@engineerb4#4806

+++++++++++

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11010143
    • Removed obsolete Expertise Spent category from status UI. .
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    I see that @chrian#9670 is still reading the forums...maybe he/she can help.

I am off to DOFF. :)
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    @where2r1 Thanks for the ping, @sinistra425#8252 This issue should be fixed come Age of Discovery drop for Console. Should being the key word here.
  • sinistra425#8252 sinistra425 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    I would really hate to have to reset my character I mean with all the lockbox ships and promotional stuff that would be bad lol
  • americanbamf#5789 americanbamf Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    seriously its the exact same post i posted earlier but since we all want to huddle here about the negative expertise bug/glitch lets discuss ive noticed the same exact thing all my characters have negative expertise whenever i go to train new skills for my BO's but yet when i got to add expertise to fleet projects i have a butt load of expertise way more than i should like millions but yet when i go to train skills for BO's i am negative several thousand to several hundred thousand what gives ?
    edit: reading above i do indeed hope this is fixed but i won't hold my breath until it is fixed but good to know someone is looking into it