test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Small ships vs Big

So I am a returning player after being gone for a while. I have a couple 55+ level chars and started a couple news ones. The graphics are good. The storyline is entertaining. As a Trek fan, I can really enjoy this game. Where I am having issues is the missions. I have the same problem with the new chars and the old. I like certain ships, classic ships. I don't ever,....EVER want a battle ship of any kind, but without one I can't seem to finish many of the missions. Dying 15 times, every mission, just to finish it, or never finish it, because the classic starter ship I like can never compete with the monster battleship the final boss drives. That just makes the whole thing less enjoyable. I want to take a bird of prey (for example) and NEVER buy another ship. Upgrading is great. I might get a D7 eventually, but I don't want a battleship, no matter what reason you might give me for getting one. I don't know, maybe I'm being unreasonable.

Comments

• dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    You gotta be real good and have great gear to beat top level mobs with a tier 1 ship. Just a fact. Thankfully, if you just want BoPs there are plenty of top tier ones to drive that don't cost a fortune (like the T6 Connie does)