test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bundle Flash Sale - 2 ship packs still not in it

Hey guys

There's currently a 30% off flash sale on Bundles. However, the Recon Destroyer and Support Cruiser bundles are not part of it.

Acccording to this thread: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/comment/13422976

The fact that they weren't in the sale last time was a bug. The bug still hasn't been resolved this time.

Come on guys, you should really be doing better than this. @ambassadorkael#6946

K

Comments

• dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Yeah, Cryptic has a hard time knowing what 'everything' means. Just more sloppy work. And even sadder when they TRIBBLE up something so easy and basic to get right.
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    New ships usually aren't on sale. Just saw Kaels post and it apparently IS a bug. Weird.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Flash sale on ships? I didn't even see it.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    New ships usually aren't on sale. Just saw Kaels post and it apparently IS a bug. Weird.

Said it was a bug last time too. Just sad. You'd think they'd check things once in a while. I'd have bought the Recon bundle if they'd have gotten it un-bugged.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Flash sale on ships? I didn't even see it.

It was one of those BS sub 24 hours sales because cryptic doesn't understand the concept of timezones or global playerbase.

The one thing they've learned seems to be to purge it from the launcher earlier so as not to leave it lingering like a bad smell for weeks after it happened.
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    only flash sale I saw ws for expansion packs, vanguard Romulus Delta
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    It included the ship packs too. Well all except the Support and Recon ones....yet again.
    SulMatuul.png
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    and this is already starting to go south /thread
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.