test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO's feedback poll- what did you put for feedback?

cyther77cyther77 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
I gave them a 3 and typed the below message for the feedback they asked for, though you may have other issues than the UI, that's where most of mine are, at least:

I do a lot of buying and selling on the exchange, and the exchange could use several changes, such as fixing bugs, letting you change an item's price without taking it down/showing more items than 400, comparing your items up to other items of a similar/same cost. Many other MMO's have much better features than the STO exchange, on their broker/exchange system. Everquest 2's broker is an example of a much superior exchange to STO's. Something else I'd like to see is the ability to do Duty officer missions without traveling around the map, which I consider a chore, just click where you want to do it, and it shows you the missions and you do them. EQ also has something similar to upgrading calling experimenting which is similar to upgrading in the "gambling" aspect in that you may get a good result or bad for the item's quality but here getting a good result is essential for making decent EC on the exchange, a lot of things are like gambling in this game and too few are simply earning it through time and effort.