test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning player looking for a fleet

rebelstalkerrebelstalker Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I've been back in game for about 2 weeks. Looking for a fleet to join.

Comments

• panzerbjorne#2758 panzerbjorne Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Fed or KDF? I have a Fed Fleet that is fairly new but active and our members are very helpful in terms of running content as a group to help with missions or helping with making sure you have gear that will help you get through the missions and survive. Any build advice that is needed, we have some members that can help with that as well.

Regarding KDF side of things, I'm part of a fleet there that is very similar to my Fed fleet in terms of helping out. Both Fleets are New Player friendly and, again, both are active.

Feel free to give me (@panzerbjorne#2758) a shout or you can message the following people in game: @bendakstarslayer, @jasphere

Regardless, I hope you find a Fleet that you can call home. :)
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    If you still need a fleet, you're free to join us over at Omega Combat Division. We have Fed and KDF fleets, a friendly community, skilled players to help you when you need it and we offer immediate access to Fleet Stores. We team up and run PVE Events on a regular basis, have an active fleet channel and have players in all time zones.

Drop me a mail in game @seaofsorrows or you can message me here with your player@handle and I can send you an invite. Let me know if you're interested. :smile:
    Insert witty signature line here.