test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4 Undine Assault PvE graphical popping

michaelapplebymichaelappleby Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2018 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
Please see video of the issue here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MNzbbysVGo
Parts of the Undine Assault map appear and disappear as you are flying around. Areas that normally would show green asteroids, for example, are void space until you are very near and they suddenly pop back in. Notice in my video how the asteroids and red errant rift are not visible until I am very close to them.

Comments

• americanbamf#5789 americanbamf Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    its been reported numerous times since the VIL content launched and its still not fixed ive reported it myself but way around it is to know where everything is in the que such as the errant rifts and memorize them so as you know exactly where they are each time you do them and know were everything else is it's what i do when i happen to do undine assault is the only workable solution to the problem at the moment and the problem in between the lanes you just have to know that everything is still their its just a graphical bug that will undoubtedly be fixed in the far future . heck even the enemies on their have a tendency to float almost entirely off the map where you can't get to them except for hangar pets yet somehow they can hit them way off/ up on edges of the map