test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Age of Discovery Character - Unable to complete New Officer mission

drazziidrazzii Member Posts: 104 Arc User
I hit Level 55 with a new Age of Discovery Character and was awarded a new bridge officer. Unfortunately, I'm unable to complete the mission, nor drop it. It shows next steps to "Hail Starfleet to Report", but the "Hail Starfleet" option is grayed out and check-marked already. I took a screen capture below for reference.

J0eYc3W.png

I have attempted a few generic troubleshooting steps such as logging out, but have not found a resolution. Best I can do is hide it. Any advice or guidance on how to complete/remove this mission?
aV2IRVJ.png

Comments

• fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    i have run across the same problem, like you i did some troubleshooting even went to esd to talk to the individual in person, nada, flaw in the assignment, likely needs tweeking, hint hint :)
  • drazziidrazzii Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    tomilak wrote: »
    i have run across the same problem, like you i did some troubleshooting even went to esd to talk to the individual in person, nada, flaw in the assignment, likely needs tweeking, hint hint :)

Thank you, I also tried going to the Bridge Officer recruiter on Earth Spacedock originally and wasn't given any new option to claim a bridge officer. Yes, tweaking or fixed...
    aV2IRVJ.png
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello @tomilak and @drazzii , Thank for you notifying us of this issue. It slipped by our radar. I have filed the bug into our system for the appropriate team to fix. Thank you for your patience at this time.
  • drazziidrazzii Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    Hello @tomilak and @drazzii , Thank for you notifying us of this issue. It slipped by our radar. I have filed the bug into our system for the appropriate team to fix. Thank you for your patience at this time.

Thanks, Chrian!
    aV2IRVJ.png