test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FireAll command causes AoD characters to transwarp to Risa

dochornetdochornet Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Activating the "FireAll" command while playing an AoD character in space triggers an involuntary transwarp to Risa space sector (if Transwarp is not in cooldown).

This bug occurs whether you activate "FireAll" by the default hotkey (alt+spacebar) or from some other key custom-bound to "FireAll" via a keybind.

Bug occurs only with AoD characters and only if in space with Transwarp not in cooldown. Bug occurs 100% of the time if these conditions are met and the transwarp is always to Risa sector space, no other location.

Bug occurs in combat and out of combat. It occurs in a mission map, in orbital space maps like Earth, and in sector space.

Bug does not occur with a non-AoD character. It does not occur with other weapon firing commands (FirePhasers; FireTorps; FireMines; FirePhasersTorps; FireProjectiles).

I first began experiencing this bug mid-day Saturday (after all the hot server restarts on Friday Oct 12). Restarting the game after a forced verification from the launcher does not fix the bug.

Comments

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello @dochornet , Could you make a gif of this happening?
  • dochornetdochornet Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    LOL ... just like when your car stops making that strange noise when you bring it in to a mechanic, the bug has vanished today now that I reported it. It was happening Saturday and Sunday. Today, it's not. I'm glad the bug's seemingly gone, but I wish I could have gotten you your *.GIF in case it comes back. :/