test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Issue reported "Resolved" in PC Patch Notes for 10/10/18 is not resolved for me

fantomangelfantomangel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
In the PC Patch Notes for 10/10/18 it states:

"Resolved an issue that could sometimes block progression during the Discovery Tutorial when attempting to complete the “Defeat the Remaining Klingons” mission step."

I had (have) this issue with my AoD character since day 1 (09Oct18). It's been 2 days and 2 sets of patches (one which supposedly resolved this issue) and I still have the problem. If the problem is resolved, then how do I get my character past this mission step ? I do not even have the option to drop the mission nor restart. Every time I log out and back in, my character is in the exact same spot with the exact same problem. I put in a ticket and was referred here.

Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx.

G
~

Answers

• jeffdonjeffdon Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Still not resolved for me either. I have no idea what to do. It is driving me mad!
  • captdux#0939 captdux Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Same here! My new character getting mad :)
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    I hesitated to write, but still.
    It's "funny" that your topic is somehow marked as "Answered" while I see no answer for you listed here, just like your issue is marked as "Resolved" while it's not resolved for you and at least two others. No offense meant.

On topic, please remove the "Answered" mark unless the poster and others with the issue, got help in PM/ticket/GM or something like that, and please check the issue and asnwer as applicable, if possible :)
  • bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    another issue is the Doff Compliment we are suppose to get and was "resolved", oh sure I got a pack of Doffs (3 doffs) but not my starting compliment of them I have 27 Doffs 5 of which are from past events/test severs rewards and the others are the holograms which are useless to me and take up space. please recheck your patch notes and make sure they explain what was fixed and not just say resolved.
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello everyone, this is currently a known issue that the mission "first complement" is not available for discovery captains. I thank you for your patience.
  • totenmettotenmet Member Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Hello everyone, this is currently a known issue that the mission "first complement" is not available for discovery captains. I thank you for your patience.

No this is about TUTORIAL MISSION: Routine Maneuvres.

bug.gif

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    hello @totenmet , As reported in other threads some of the bullet proofing code to prevent that issue was not properly applying. You may either re-make the discovery character or wait till a later build. I thank you for your patience.
  • gendna525gendna525 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    I haven't been able to play for 3 days now. First, the launcher would crash. Now I'm getting Error 36.
  • lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    This same thing would happen in the regular Federation tutorial as well. What has worked for me is to not skip through the dialog from the moment you arrive on the armory deck until you have defeated the last Klingon to get your 100% complete. And follow the directions to the letter for all things to do with the armory portion. Unlock the door, grab the rifle, equip the rifle after you are told to do so, then switch to the rifle after you are told to do so. Avoid the temptation to go quickly through this portion of the tutorial as it will more often than not, break the mission. This armory portion of the tutorial seems to be crucial to going by the book in order for the mission to progress properly.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    gendna525 wrote: »
    I haven't been able to play for 3 days now. First, the launcher would crash. Now I'm getting Error 36.

I know this is a bit off subject, but how did you get the launcher to quit crashing? I have been unable to launch the game since the tenth.
  • gendna525gendna525 Member Posts: 4 Arc User

I know this is a bit off subject, but how did you get the launcher to quit crashing? I have been unable to launch the game since the tenth.
    That problem went away on the update they did yesterday.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    edited October 2018

That problem went away on the update they did yesterday.

I wish it would have gone away like that for me too. Right now I am running the whole system file checker route,
    Post edited by phoenixc#0738 on