test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NetFlix and Star Trek.

bcstarbcstar Member Posts: 333 Arc User
So yeah I live under a rock... is it worth it to get Netflix to watch all the Star Trek shows/films. reason I ask is I don't usually watch TV haven't for hmm 20 years Mostly because I been playing MMO's and don't usually mix both. However I am thinking of mounting a 43 inch TV above my computer specifically to watch all TV series and movies of Star Trek. to help refresh the old memory and last I did watch was when I was in high school and Voyager was still on the Air. But I didn't see all the episodes cause school/work/GF etc. Anyhow any info would be great TY!
klingon%2Bbird%2Bof%2Bprey.jpg

"bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'"

Revenge is a Dish, Best Served Cold ~ Khan Noonien Singh

Comments

• theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    They're all there
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • bcstarbcstar Member Posts: 333 Arc User
      They're all there

Excellent TY!!!

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
      except discovery if you live in the US...but depending on what kind of person you are, you may see that as a benefit and not a drawback​​
      Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
      An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
      A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
      A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
      "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
      Passion and Serenity are one.
      I gain power by understanding both.
      In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
      I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
      The Force is united within me.
      except discovery if you live in the US...but depending on what kind of person you are, you may see that as a benefit and not a drawback​​

more of a benefit really I plan to start back at original series and work my way through all the shows movies in order, I blame my OCD for that lol. but I live in Canada so I have no idea if its on it or not...

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
      Discovery isn't on Canadian Netflix. It's on CraveTV if you want to stream that one.
      ahh pass on CraveTV but thanks for letting me know. on limited income so until I get past all the previous shows I probably wont be watching it any time soon. =)

• khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
      At this time only the shows (minus Discovery in the US) are on Netflix. The movies aren't.
      Your pain runs deep.
      Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
    • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
      edited October 2018
      khan5000 wrote: »
      At this time only the shows (minus Discovery in the US) are on Netflix. The movies aren't.
      And in the US, the same is true of CBS All Access - they have the rights to the shows, and have them all there, but not the movies. And yes, all the shows save DSC are still on Netflix too.
      Lorna-Wing-sig.png
      good to know most of it i am hoping to catch up on is the shows i missed a lot of them. the movies i have seen aside from the last two or three newest ones. but i can catch up on those later. As for the DSC ill have to wait a while before i watch those episodes. thanks for all the information though!!