test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Discovery Starter Pack

ncc42662ncc42662 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
After completing the Discovery tutorial I proceeded to purchase the Discovery Starter Pack and notice I did NOT receive the ship with it.

Am I missing something (because I have completed the tutorial) or is this a bug others have noticed?

Thanks,
Chris
"The Prime Directive is merely a guideline to help make the right choice" -Vn'dor Phail, Capt
:: sneezes :: Why is it no-one dusts the bridge on Starfleet vessels?" -Emsil Marat, Glinn
"We can not interfere in the progression of one's life" -Richard Lynch, LtCdr

Comments

• ncc42662ncc42662 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    ncc42662 wrote: »
    After completing the Discovery tutorial I proceeded to purchase the Discovery Starter Pack and notice I did NOT receive the ship with it.

Am I missing something (because I have completed the tutorial) or is this a bug others have noticed?

Thanks,
    Chris

On a side note, did the graphics requirements change with the expansion? The launcher suddenly says my graphics drivers are out of date and when I check with Nvidia, they are. I have to start STO with default settings.

Thanks

"The Prime Directive is merely a guideline to help make the right choice" -Vn'dor Phail, Capt
    :: sneezes :: Why is it no-one dusts the bridge on Starfleet vessels?" -Emsil Marat, Glinn
  • odyssey47odyssey47 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    Reopen the C Store and go to the ships tab and then tier 1 and claim the ship itself.
  • ncc42662ncc42662 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    odyssey47 wrote: »
    Reopen the C Store and go to the ships tab and then tier 1 and claim the ship itself.

Thanks Odyssey, never thought of that, and it did work :/:disappointed:
    Thank you again,
    Cheers