test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Short Simple Guide for Begginers

sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 179 Arc User
This is a direct link to my PDF file only 11 pages with screen shots.
Google Drive Link
I started here back in 2012 and haven't played here much since then. I stop in to inspect the Foundries I wrote, and while I do appreciate your tips, I don't spend them but they speak volumes. I spend more time on Neverwinter these days, but will never forget the roots of where the Foundry started and remains to this day. I hope this will inspire more authors to write and create content. If you are struggling with a feature of editor or need help with other aspects of your story, please reach out to other authors here or on the public Facebook group "Cryptic Foundy Authors".

Best Wishes <3
NFA-banner.png
Post edited by sandukutupu on

Comments

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    :+1::+1::)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • rashealirasheali Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @sandukutupu said:
    > This is a direct link to my PDF file only 11 pages with screen shots.
    >
    > I started here back in 2012 and haven't played here much since then. I stop in to inspect the Foundries I wrote, and while I do appreciate your tips, I don't spend them but they speak volumes. I spend more time on Neverwinter these days, but will never forget the roots of where the Foundry started and remains to this day. I hope this will inspire more authors to write and create content. If you are struggling with a feature of editor or need help with other aspects of your story, please reach out to other authors here or on the public Facebook group "Cryptic Foundy Authors".
    >
    > Best Wishes <3

Do you have a link that does not involve Facebook login? I do not have Facebook and it is asking me to log into it, and I do not want to have a Facebook login to see it. Thank you.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    rasheali wrote: »
    Do you have a link that does not involve Facebook login? I do not have Facebook and it is asking me to log into it, and I do not want to have a Facebook login to see it. Thank you.
    I added my Google Drive link that will not ask you to log in and you will remain anonymous. I tested it by opening it in an incognito window. I posted the original in my Facebook group files section, which only requires you to log into Facebook and not join the Cryptic Foundry Authors. I plan to make another for Neverwinter, because both are very different editors based on the same design. There are components they left out of STO Foundry, I wish they would have kept.

NFA-banner.png