What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 10/9/18

2»

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Ummm....is the Account Bank working?
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • liberatrixliberatrix Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Just wanted to say, the new content and changes for Discovery sound great, and I'm looking forward to it.

And I really love the concept of running parallel with a current series, hope it brings in new players and makes STO better than ever.

Thanks to all the Devs for their efforts keeping this game great throughout the years.
    In this galaxy there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in the universe, three million million galaxies like this.
  • sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    phoenix841 wrote: »
    C-Store has been updated with new categories

Any chance we'll see the old "faction" category for ships return? Scanning an ever growing list of dozens of ships for one particular one is getting more and more frustrating.

AGREED!!!
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    And there is nothing to do with the sponsorship tokens we have as well.

Been wondering what to do with my tokens as well. I created some for an alt just before word broke that we'd be auto sponsored with the AoD update. So I held on to them hoping that there would be some project to turn them back in for marks.

Now I have these things sitting in my inventory, taking up space and nothing to do with them. I'm not going to delete them because the minute after I'd do that, THEN Cryptic would create some way to use the tokens.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User

Any chance we'll see the old "faction" category for ships return? Scanning an ever growing list of dozens of ships for one particular one is getting more and more frustrating.

The one feature the store actually needed was a proper filter system applied to the ever increasing volume of ships.

True to form that gets overlooked and they add more stuff to the smaller categories.
  • herrgis#1415 herrgis Member Posts: 76 Arc User

The one feature the store actually needed was a proper filter system applied to the ever increasing volume of ships.

True to form that gets overlooked and they add more stuff to the smaller categories.

If you are serious about this UI change request then the best place to put this type of item is in
    Forums > Home › Feedback › Controls and User Interface
    rather than placing random change requests in an unrelated patch notes thread.

You need to think of Star Trek Online as a marathon, not a sprint. Senlac t'Karveth
    Sometimes the Universe allows for the making of unexpected memories. Philippa Georgiou
    No matter your shame, gather your strength. Find a way to help those in need. Sarek of Vulcan
This discussion has been closed.